Track Jio Phone Delivery Status – Check Jio Phone Delivery Date & Time. Learn how to Track your Jio Phone Delivery, Order Status by Order ID or Booking ID. You can Check Jio Phone Booking Status from Jio MyApp.
How to Track Jio Phone Delivery Status Online
Now it’s easy to Track Jio Phone Delivery Status, Yes there is a simple way to check Jio Phone delivery date & time and you can able to track the status of Jio Phone delivery. So, no more waiting time is needed for the Jio Phone delivery, as Officially Reliance Ambani has declared that Jio Phone will be delivering on this Diwali festival which is going to fall on Oct 19, 2017. So, this Diwali brings happiness with Jio Phone to your home. But also you can know the status of Jio Phone delivery by tracking.
Track Jio Phone Delivery Status, learn how?
- Here’s Jio phone track delivery status can be known in very simple steps and even you can check for your Jio phone if in case if you have ordered then you can easily know Jio Phone distribution date, status, time of delivery and much more.
- First, you need to have MYJIO app with you. If no, then installed and download the MYJIO app
- Then open MYJIO app, there you will see manage booking option where in case you didn’t find search in the right corner of the MYJIO app where Manage booking option is available
- Thus then, you need to enter mobile number which you have registered with and then enter OTP for which you get on the mobile phone
What’s next for tracking Jio Phone Delivery Status?
Voucher pages get displayed on the screen where you can see the live status of the delivery of Jio phone will be there. Thus there, as of now there will no status will get displayed as because the delivery process have not started yet right and moreover, once the delivery process gets started there you can see the live status of the Jio phone and can make to know the Jio Phone Delivery Status.
In the Manage option, there will an transfer option from which you can be transferred Jio phone to other. So it even helps to get delivered after transferring Jio Phone if needed.
Yes, you can even Track Jio Phone Delivery Status offline and it is much simple as online, let us see how can we track offline method of checking Jio Phone Delivery status
Track Jio Phone Delivery Status Offline, check how?
- Make a call to 18008908900 which is Jio Customer care number and customer are allowed to call for Jio customer care
- Make sure that you are calling with the registered phone number and then Jio phone tracked details with Store, Jio phone delivery date and much more
- These all details get to you in the form of message to directly registered mobile number
- Even you can visit your nearest Jio digital store and can know track jio phone delivery date, status and time
You can get Jio Phone Next Booking Date
You just need to carry your registered mobile number where you’ll get OTP and then submit that OTP to that digital store person and he will update you with the Jio Phone delivery date, time and status.